Rudog Essentials Vitamin Package
Rudog Essentials Vitamin Package is the complete vitamin package for you. Everything you need, nothing you don’t.
Rudog Essentials Vitamin Package
The Rudog Essentials Vitamin Package has everything you need and nothing you don't. Our philosophy has always been to help clients select supplements that are backed by research, meet an actual need, are high quality, and affordable. This is tough to do! There are SO MANY choices out there, it's confusing for professionals! This is what inspired us to develop our own line of supplements.
We have purposefully selected key supplements that when taken together, represent a basic regimen that covers all of the bases, without any weird stuff. Rudog Essentials answers all of the questions you have about "What should I take?", and does it at a price that cannot be beat.
Our essential recommendations consists of the following items:
- Rudog Right (Multivitamin)
- Rudog Omega (Omega 3 Fatty Acid with Vitamin D3)
- Rudog Night (Concentrated Liquid Melatonin Spray)
- Rudog Go (Herbal supplement that promotes healthy hormonal balance in men and women)
It's important to point out that supplements do not necessarily need to be taken every day. They are supposed to be helpers to what you are already doing. With the exception of a GI condition that may require a heavier level of supplementation (Crohn's, Gastric bypass, IBS, Short gut, etc.) you should be able to take your supplements regularly, but not necessarily daily, and get more mileage out of them.
Rudog Essentials comes with the following:
- Rudog Right (60 capsules)
This powerful multivitamin combines several key supplements into ONE CAPSULE so that you can get the therapeutic levels of what you want in an easy daily dose that is also easy on your budget. Not only does it contain the basics, but it also has CoQ10, Chromium Picolinate, Folate, Lutein, and Zeaxanthin. Rudog Right combines more than 14 individual substances into ONE capsule! Please refer to the information sheet for the full label: B12 500mcg, Vit D3 2000 IU, Vit C 150mg, CoQ10 50mg
NOTE: If you have had bariatric surgery, you CAN use this supplement. Capsule size is appropriate and can also be pulled apart if preferred.
2. Rudog Omega (60 capsules)
This powerful omega 3 fatty acid is a concentrated capsule that also contains 1000 IU of Vitamin D3. Omega 3's are known as powerful systemic anti-inflammatories, mood improvers, natural blood thinners, and more. They have been shown to be protective for cardiovascular disease. If you eat fatty fish regularly, you would not even need to take this every day. The suggested dose is 2 capsules/day, but we recommend only 1 capsule/day. On days you eat fish, you don't need to take it.
NOTE: If you have had bariatric surgery, you CAN use this supplement, but we recommend puncturing the capsule and adding to juice. We also recommend taking it every other day.
3. Rudog Night (150 sprays, 75 doses)
Everyone can use a little help sometimes getting quality sleep, and a melatonin concentrated spray is the perfect way to do it. If you have tried tablets and been disappointed, this product will change your mind about melatonin. Melatonin is produced naturally by the body and helps your body know when it is time to start getting sleepy. As we get older, our bodies can produce less of this, which can impact our ability to sleep. Additionally, the hectic pace of life, the high stress we experience, and the excessive amount of blue light exposure we have can also make it very difficult to get GOOD sleep. This is a safe, non-addictive supplement for not only helping get to sleep, but get BACK to sleep if you wake up. This is a client favorite.
4. Rudog Go! (60 capsules)
RUDOG GO! is a nutritional supplement designed to support hormone balance in men AND women. Yes, even women need some help in this area, especially as we age. Testosterone and estrogen need to be in a healthy ration to each other for women to feel their best, and this can get overlooked as an underlying problem. Whether your a man or a woman, healthy testosterone is essential for optimal health. NOTE: RUDOG GO! helps promote healthy levels, but it is NOT a testosterone producer.
- PrimaVie® Clinical studies have shown that PrimaVie® can support exercise endurance and overall fitness level and has been shown to up-regulate genes in skeletal muscle coding for synthesis of collagen.
- Maca is a hardy plant root cultivated high in the Andes of Peru and has been used by native peoples for thousands of years. According to literature, maca is a powerful adaptogen and is an ancient nutritional source known for its ability to support the endocrine (hormone) system in men.* It is used for supporting libido, fertility, menstrual cycles, menopausal symptoms, adrenal gland function, and energy levels.* It is also well known for balancing hormones.
- Deer Antler Velvet has been used as an ancient tonic throughout Asian Cultures and religions for centuries to support libido. Research has shown that Antler Velvet supports androgenic and gonadotropic effects.* It has been used as an ancient tonic throughout Asian Cultures and religions for centuries to support libido. Research has shown that Antler Velvet supports androgenic and gonadotropic effects.* It has also been shown to contain biologically active substances including estrone, testosterone and a substance similar to progesterone. Because of its interaction with the endocrine system, deer antler velvet may support menopause as well.
- Fenugreek The metabolic supportive effect of Fenugreek is thought to be due to formation of a colloidal-type suspension in the stomach and intestines when the mucilagenous fiber of the seeds is hydrated, therefore affecting gastrointestinal transit, and slowing glucose absorption. The connection between testosterone and metabolic issues has been well documented and has a significant clinical correlation in terms of natural approaches to supporting metabolism, testosterone levels and libido.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|